Saturday, March 15, 2014

Im trying to be like Jesus

Another great request...actually, I had to go searching in my old files, cause I thought I had done this one, but apparently not!  Here it is!  Also, someone requested a video of me and my kids singing some of these things...I have to be honest here, I am not super musically talented.  I know how to amateurishly play the ukulele and I sing like a dead whale.....so, anyway, I have to apologize, I probably won't be posting any videos!  Sorry!  I don't want to offend anyone.

I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus


-brad

2 comments:

  1. So, I typed "ukelele hymns" in a google search, on a total lark, not thinking I'd come up with anything. And here you are! I'm wanting to learn to play some hymns on the ukelele so I can bring it with me to YW camp and Trek, and your blog is going to be a great resource - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for finishing my request so quickly. I love your blog. I use your songs for home teaching, family home evening and in the primary.

    ReplyDelete