Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Favorite Primary Song 

Probably my favorite primary song is, "Love is Spoken Here."  My kids here my wife and I sing it so much, but they dont know the real title.  They just call it , "Mother kneeling."  When they say it, they sound more like, "Mudder Neelin' " 

The girl's part is first and is on top, then the boys part is below.  Fortunately, it is a fairly easy piece to learn and play.  The chords are all pretty easy as well.  However, I can't stand the Bflat chord.  It is like torture on my big fat fingers. 

Anyway, without further fuss:

Mother Kneeling

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool!! Thank you, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance you could post a link to you performing it with your children? I am really wanting to do this with my Primary Chorus this year (2014) but I don't know if I can get the nerve up without seeing it done first. :) (By the way, this blog is AWESOME! Thank you so much!!) My email is kevndiwalker@gmail.com if you get a chance to respond. (sometimes I don't see my blog emails)

    ReplyDelete