Sunday, February 3, 2013

Christmas Songs I Engraved in November and Never Posted Because I Didnt Think Anyone Cared

Here are my favorite Hymns and Children's Songbook Christmas songs.  I printed them all and never uploaded them to Google Drive for sharing. I did not think anyone ever downloads these songs, but apparently, people are visiting the blog, so here they are!

Happy pickin'

Angels We Have Heard on High
Away in a Manger
Far Far Away on Judea's Plain
Hark the Herald Angels Sing
O Little Town of Bethlehem
Oh Come All Ye Faithful
Once in Royal David's City
Picture a Christmas (not great as low B is used a bunch)
Silent Night
Stars Were Gleaming
The First Noel
The First Noel - Alternate Chorus

Again, please tell me if any links are busted, or if any songs have errors in them, and I will try to correct them.


-brad






No comments:

Post a Comment