Sunday, May 26, 2013

Two More Requests from Tiffany

Thanks to Tiffany for requesting the following songs. They are quick and simple, and despite that, it still took me a few weeks to get them done.  Well, I should say, it took a half hour or so, but it took two weeks to get started.  Well, here is to finally having them done! Come Follow Me has a few C#'s that cant be played, but other than that, it is a pretty good transcription.


Come Follow Me
Jesus the Very Thought of Thee

Jesus the Very Thought of Thee, reminds me of my mission. My third companion, who was a rock star, had a CD of Michael Mclean?...maybe, it could have been someone else....John Bytheway? (does he even sing?) and the CD contained a rendition of Jesus the Very Thought of Thee.  I am fairly certain that the artist performed the songs very mellowly and a capella, but I don't hold me to that, cause it has been a few years since my mission.  Hence, we used CDs and not MP3s.

Happy Memorial Day tomorrow.  Hug a Vet.

-brad 

No comments:

Post a Comment