Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Peace in Christ

Here is the mutual theme for 2018.  i took two liberties (there were some low b flats that i also added an octave higher so they could be ignored or played 1 octave up).

Also, the interludes have some tricky fingering for chords, so alternatively, one could just strum the chords, as they are very similar notes,....just 1 octave lower and a bit easier....at least for my fat fingers!  i know my uke sounds a bit funny at the higher frets.

Hope you enjoy it.

Peace in Christ


Brad

4 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog and I LOVE it! Thank you for all the work you've done. If you ever get a chance could you make tabs for Choose Him Again by Shawna Edwards? I've been trying and so far I've been mostly unsuccessful.
    If not, I will still keep coming back! You're stuff is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I have lived in Germany for just a year and will be going to YW camp in a couple of weeks. I was looking for a way that with my poor German I can connect with these sweet YW. So, now I can because I can play the Ukulele and now I have a song that they know!!! Woo hoo!!! Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete