Sunday, February 17, 2019

muito Internacional

Alex W requested a Portuguese song.  It made me all nostalgic and such to some time ago when I was a missionary in Puente Kyha Paraguay and we lived on the borders of Brazil, so we had to do some serious Portuguese teaching/singing/etc.  I was actually even able to find my old Hinos (Hymn book) to use for this song.  For Spanish speakers, this should be quite easy to translate.

Thanks Alex, and keep those hits coming!

Ide por Todo o Mundo (Go throughout All the World)




brad


join us on other social media sites
facebook
instagram
Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! I served in Rio Grande do Sul so we were “mission neighbors” (almost). Thanks for the songs and the shoutout! I’m enjoying my my elevated status of +17 haha
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete